Full course description
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Students are required to complete this course within 90 days of enrollment.
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about the course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how HTML communicates the structure of information via the internet
- Understand the basic structure of HTML documents
- Recognize HTML syntax
- Apply HTML elements and attributes to a webpage
- Create tables, links, and lists within a webpage
- Insert graphics within a webpage
- Utilize anchor tags to jump to a specific location on a webpage
- Summarize what is meant by semantic HTML
- Validate an HTML document
Kevin Hanegan, B.S.
Kevin is the author of 4 programming books: Building State-of-the-Art Web Pages, Custom CGI Scripting with Perl, Practical Guide to Curl, and Building Solutions with the Decision Site Analytics Platform. He has worked for a variety of software companies, universities, and corporate training centers as a course developer, trainer and consultant. He currently is Vice President of Knowledge and Learning at Qlik.