Full course description
A thorough understanding of data analytics is essential to process improvement based on Lean Six Sigma principles. Knowing how to identify, gather and analyze data helps you make informed project decisions and further product and process excellence.
This expert-led online course gives you the essential skills necessary to know and interpret a variety of data graphical tools so you can utilize this information to improve processes and advance your organization.
- Identify the various types of data and data scales
- Maintain project data accuracy and integrity
- Calculate and interpret descriptive statistics
- Know and interpret a variety of data graphical tools
- Apply and interpret statistical process control tools for attribute and variable data
- Perform an attribute and variable measurement system analysis
- Calculate and interpret basic probability metrics
- Calculate and interpret key metrics from various data distributions
Tony Roberts, M.S.
Tony has more than 25 years of management experience in the healthcare and consumer electronic markets. His areas of expertise include new technology development, Lean Six Sigma implementation, international project management, risk management, quality management, and high volume manufacturing. Tony also teaches certification courses for the University of California - Irvine and the American Society for Quality (ASQ). He has worked with world-class clients such as Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Sprint, Southern California Edison, Ricoh, and Parker Hannifin. His professional certifications include Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Quality Manager (CQM), and Certified Quality Engineer (CQE).