Full program description
Our Human Resources Management Certificate gives you the skills and training necessary to serve as a leader for your organization in recruitment, benefits, employee relations and more. Today’s workplace brings new human resources challenges and it’s more important than ever that organizations are well-prepared to leverage their most valuable assets.
Knowledge and insight on all things HR and this experience will help you advance your organization, engage employees and accelerate your career in HR. This expert-led online course series gives you a strong foundation in essential HR skills and prepares you for a successful career in human resources. After completing this certificate, you will be prepared for success as an HR leader in corporate, government, non-profit or small business settings.
You can register for any of the six courses individually, or you can register for the completion certificate.
- Integrate essential human resources elements into the core functions of your organization.
- Capitalize on recent trends and their role in contemporary HR practices.
- Develop best-practices to build strong relationships between management and employees.
- Introduction to Human Resource Management (2nd/3rd ed.), by Paul Banfield and Rebecca Kay (ISBN-13: 978-0198702825). Oxford University Press.
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently (2016), by Marcus Buckingham (ISBN-13: 978-1595621115)
- What The CEO Wants You to Know, by Ram Charan (ISBN-13: 987-0553417784)
April 6 - May 10, 2020
Data-Driven Decision Making
June 1 - July 5, 2020
Strategies for Business Success
July 20 - August 23, 2020
Business Risk Management
September 7 - October 11, 2020
October 26 - November 29, 2020
Employee Recruitment and Retention
January 11 - February 14, 2021