Full course description
Learn the fundamentals of human resource management throughout the employee lifecycle. This course walks you through such essentials as recruitment, compensation, on-boarding, training, performance and more.
In this course, you will build essential fundamental human resources knowledge to help you successfully navigate the relationship between employee and employer. You will also learn theory around employee morale and group dynamics. Topics include:
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Employee Training and Career Development
- Sustaining Employee Performance
- Integrate essential human resource elements into core functions of your organization.
- Capitalize on recent trends and their role in contemporary HR practices.
- Develop best-practices to build strong relationship between management and employees.